a fielder in cricket
- A fielder in cricket. 守场员板球运动中的外野员
- a fielder in cricket who is stationed in the outfield. 在外场位置的外野手。
- (of a fielder in cricket)standing close to the batsman （指板球中的外场员）靠近击球员的
- In cricket, the ball is delivered overarm. 打板球时，要举臂过肩掷球。
- In cricket, a no ball counts as one run. 板球运动中，一次犯规投球就算是一分。
- The ball is caught by a fielder stand just inside the boundary. 那球被正站在边界线内的守场员接住了。
- In cricket,a no ball counts as one run. 板球运动中，一次犯规投球就算是一分。
- He scored a century, ie 100 runs in cricket. 他得了一百分（板球赛中）.
- The ball was caught by a fielder standing just inside the boundary. 那球被正站在边界线内的守场员接住了。
- In cricket, a no ball reckons as one run. 在板球中, 投球违例要失一分。
- (of a fielder or his position in cricket)relatively near the batsman （指板球运动的外场员或其位置）距击球员较近的
- To put out(a batter) in cricket. 在板球中迫使（打者）出局
- The batsman slammed the ball straight at a fielder. 击球员把球猛击向守场员。
- The player at bat in cricket and baseball. 击球手在板球和棒球中的击球手
- A fielder has the ball; can he throw him out? 一名外场员得到了球：他能把他淘汰出局吗?
- Bowling in cricket takes much skill. 板球中的投球很需要技巧。
- Rain stopped play, eg in cricket. 赛事因雨暂停（如板球赛）.
- Rain stopped play,eg in cricket. 赛事因雨暂停(如板球赛).
- In cricket , the ball is delivered overarm. 打板球时;要举臂过肩掷球.
- One that bowls, as in cricket or bowling. 如玩板球或保龄球游戏者