a fictitious name的用法和样例：
- A fictitious name assumed by an author; a pen name.
- A fictitious name assumed by an author;a pen name.
- A fictitious name that used for unknown or unspecified person in English-Speaking country.
- In 1998, he used a fictitious name to enter China to meet with dissidents but was unfortunately discovered by Chinese authority. He was then deported.
- So the better-off student went to Blackwell's bookshop in Oxford, bought a brand-new copy for 35 pounds, dirtied it up a bit and tore off the paper cover, writing a fictitious name in the front.
- Greeted me with a fictitious enthusiasm.