a few scattered morning stars的用法和样例：
- They heard a few scattered shots.
- A few scattered stars were twinkling in the night sky.
- Staring at the dark blue velvety like the roof, there are a few scattered stars of where Lang Lang, just like a black curtain of the inlay will speak on a few eyes.
- The invading army overran a few scattered guerrilla outposts.
- The region is uninhabited except for a few scattered mountain villages.
- The takeover by CFE went smoothly, with only a few scattered power cuts.