a fatherless child的用法和样例：
- Since then, I had grown from a fatherless child into a middle-aged man.
- She was a fatherless child in a New York City housing project and grew up to become a San Diego welfare mother with a failed marriage and a junkie past.
- Therefore I closed my mouth.I knew you would no longer appear before me.I had lost you 25 years before.Since then, I had become a middle-aged man from a fatherless child.
- Born in Little Rock, Arkansas on August 11, 1978, Taylor would be thrust into a position early on, that no child should ever be put into: a fatherless child, who has to play the father figure.
- This endurance made old Earnshaw furious, when he discovered his son persecuting the poor, fatherless child, as he called him.