a fast pace的用法和样例：
- Of course, a faster pace also means more risk.
- Of course,a faster pace also means more risk.
- A runner who intentionally sets a fast pace for a teammate during a long-distance race.
- Wicked Football is a fast paced action soccer game available now!
- Population is forecast to continue growing at a fast pace and cross boundary activity is also expected to increase.
- The man was walking at quite a fast pace and his young son had difficulty keeping up with him.
a fast pace的相关资料：