a far greater的用法和样例：
- I was suddenly aware that I had made a far greater investment than I expected.
- The same remark might be made of Englishmen in a far greater degree.
- One form of colonial rule shall not have passed away merely to be replaced by a far greater iron tyranny.
- The shriek had perhaps sounded with a far greater power, to his own startled ears, than it actually possessed.
- In September, 1940, I had toyed with the idea of giving him a far greater scope.
- In more serious matters the Authority will involve itself to a far greater extent.
a far greater的相关资料：