a far country的用法和样例：
- He took his journey into a far country.
- He said therefore， A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom， and to return.
- He said therefore, A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom, and to return.
- They come from a far country, from the end of heaven, even the LORD, and the weapons of his indignation, to destroy the whole land.
- Not many days later, the younger son gathered all he had and took his journey into a far country, and there he squandered his property in loose living.
- And not many days after, the younger son, gathering all together, went abroad into a far country: and there wasted his substance, living riotously.
a far country的相关资料：
Ajluni a A multiple-velocity wind energy generator a tug of attraction/jealousy/sympathy a solitary burrowing short-tongued bee. a pair of swimming/ski/safety goggles a brave/generous/mean/proud spirit A Novel High-Security Memory Architecture A transaction involving such merchandise. a wealth of information/talent/detail a satellite broadcast/channel/picture a pair of glasses/binoculars/scissors