a family tree的用法和样例：
- A diagram showing a family lineage; a family tree.
- A list of ancestors; a family tree.
- Many a family tree needs trimming.
- Make a family tree for your family.
- A genealogy is a table showing the lines of one's ancestry; a family tree, in short.
- A family tree is a diagram with branches, showing how the members of a family are descended and related.
a family tree的相关资料：
a must a a heavy-handed approach/manner a likely topic for investigation. A tingling or pricking sensation. A written instrument so accepted. A Digital Eight-pulse Flip-flop A natural attraction or affinity. A squatting or crouching posture. a career/salary/tax structure A Japanese four-door automatic. a small dirty uncomfortable room.