a familiar sight的用法和样例：
- Huge trucks are a familiar sight to anyone who travels across the United States.
- Jeepneys are a familiar sight on the streets of Manila.
- It is displayed on posting boxes and delivery vans and is becoming a familiar sight on the streets of Hong Kong.
- It was an ordinary church tower, a familiar sight above the red tile roofs of every Danish village.
- Frankie began following Jean on his rounds,and the slight,white-haired man followed by the delicate golden fawn soon became a familiar sight.