a false molar的用法和样例：
- The impostor traveled on a false passport.
- He made a false accusation against his neighbor.
- The famous actor appeared under a false name.
- He was tempted into making a false step.
- The troops (were) stood down: it was a false alarm.
- They lulled me into a false sense of security.
a false molar的相关资料：
Aomine a A Concise Chinese-English Dictionary a stressful and challenging enterprise a skilled/an unskilled labour force a methodology for statistical analysis a strong/loyal/staunch supporter a deviation/departure from the norm A hedgehog's spines point backwards. a salvage company/operation/team A picturesque style of architecture.