a false coin的用法和样例：
- Whenever I heard the word soul from his lips I would get hysterical; somehow it seemed like a false coin, more particularly because it was usually accompanied by a gob of brown juice which left a trickle down the corner of his mouth.
- The impostor traveled on a false passport.
- He made a false accusation against his neighbor.
- The famous actor appeared under a false name.
- He was tempted into making a false step.
- The troops (were) stood down: it was a false alarm.
a false coin的相关资料：