A Fair Maiden的用法和样例：
- The poem is about a fair maiden.
- I met a fair maiden who sweety did sing.
- The old song was about a fair maiden and her suitors.
- The prince fall in love with a fair young maiden.
- Dejanira did so, and before long fancied she had occasion to use it.Hercules in one of his conquests had taken prisoner a fair maiden, named Iole, of whom he seemed more fond than Dejanira approved.
A Fair Maiden的相关资料：
ajowan a a flair for interior decorating. A request tantamount toa demand. a self-enclosed Jewish cosmos. A llium victorialis var. listera A teacher touches lives forever. A person given to contemplation. A centipede snaked swiftly away. A juggler needs great dexterity. A generous and kindhearted teacher