a faint sound的用法和样例：
- I heard a faint sound in the distance.
- The call went echoing down the empty aisles and died out in the distance in a faint sound that resembled a ripple of mocking laughter.
- The ferry had long since come to a standstill, and only the eddies of the current flapped with a faint sound on the bottom of the ferry boat.
- Above the hissing wind that rimed the grass and gently shook the trees there came a faint sound, growing ever so gradually louder: the aching creak of wooden cart wheels.
- Suddenly there came the faint sound of a bell .
- He slumped to the floor in a faint.