a faint smell的用法和样例：
- There was a faint smell coming from the kitchen.
- It is as if the time were come to wind up my work, and I feel in the air a faint smell of thy sweet presence.
- In doing so I held it within a few inches of my eyes, and was conscious of a faint smell of the scent known as white jessamine.
- It is not a faint smell that slowly creeps up on you. It just suddenly hits you in the face, filling your mouth and nose, smothering your senses.
- We can see there are a small kumquat, round kumquat this small like a ping-pong, its skin is yellow, very smooth, there is a faint smell of incense, sweet acid bite of it.
- A faint anise smell ison the air, goldenrod scent.