a Dutch auction的用法和样例：
- A Dutch auction gives you Bargain thrills.
- We held a Dutch auction for charity and people were paying tens of pounds for worthless junk.
- A Dutch auction sets a singleshare price at the maximum level consistentwith clearing all stock on offer.
- In traditional auctions, the price rises until one bidder is left. In a Dutch auction, the auctioneer sets an extraordinarily high price and lowers it until someone.
- I don't like him. He's a Dutch uncle.
- Let's compromise. How about make it a dutch treat?