a dual nature的用法和样例：
- It seems logical to have one project with a dual nature.
- Technologies that predate mainstream Web services offer a dual nature in the way they fit into frameworks.
- In other words, oil has a dual nature, as well as non-polar, and polar components, both oil and water don't phase miscibility and the possibility of oil-water miscible.
- The road opened out into a dual carriageway.
- At that point, the road opens out and becomes a dual carriageway.
- Lacquer has the dual nature of painting and craft.
a dual nature的相关资料：
a life a A stinging or smarting sensation. a neat explanation/idea/trick a veteran of political campaigns. A quarantine station for animals. A Midsummer Night'Dream Study Guide A mental deviation or aberration. A leader who radiates confidence. A ventilation and three preventions a refreshment or parking concession aquaculture and fishery periodicals