a dry crusade的用法和样例：
- Presented us with a dry critique.
- A dry martini garnished with a small pickled onion.
- Please wipe the table with a dry cloth.
- That state has a dry climate in winter.
- I must get out of these wet clothes and into a dry martini.
- A dry climate kind to asthmatics.
a dry crusade的相关资料：
Ajikai a a government-affiliated institute A measure of photometric brightness a quantity sufficient to satisfy. A NEW COMBINATION OF HAMAMELIDACEAE a cease-fire agreement with Hamas a foster mother/father/family a difficult problem/task/exam a field profuse with wildflowers. a defunct political organization. a difficulty that causes anxiety.