a droopy moustache的用法和样例：
- He wore a droopy moustache, and was kind of dark-skinned, with dark hair and dark eyes.
- And if the papers don't give reliable information, their readers get all the more panicky," a man in his forties with a drooping moustache observed in a ringing voice.
- On a bench opposite Liu Yu-ying two men, one with a drooping moustache and the other with a toothbrush moustache, were conversing in conspiratorial whispers. She recognized the first as Feng Mei-ching's father, Feng Yun-ching.
- Wu Sun-fu could see the speaker in profile - a long, narrow face with a wispy, drooping moustache.
- With his unkempt hair and drooping moustache, he looked much like that other great American pessimist, Mark Twain.