a droll story的用法和样例：
- He looked at her with a droll sort of awakening.
- He looked at her with a droll sort of awakening .
- He screwed up his mouth in a droll fashion.
- His face was screwed up in a droll fashion.
- actually I want write a heartrending story, but it is rather like a droll story!
a droll story的相关资料：
Ajicef a a radio programme/reporter/station a straightforward set of instructions. A Novel Multifunctional Overload Limiter A disorderly commotion or disturbance. a superlative achievement/performance a countercyclical federal aid program. a western developed country's government a false argument/assumption/belief a state prison/hospital/university