a driving rain的用法和样例：
- Like a hailstorm and a destructive wind, like a driving rain and a flooding downpour, he will throw it forcefully to the ground.
- See, the Lord has one who is powerful and strong.Like a hailstorm and a destructive wind, like a driving rain and a flooding downpour, he will throw it forcefully to the ground.
- TAIPEI, Taiwan( AP)-- About15,000 demonstrators marched under a driving rain in downtown Taipei on Sunday in a second day of protests aimed at pressuring Taiwanese President Chen Shui-bian to resign over a series of alleged corruption scandals.
- He has taken out a driving license.
- Let's go for a drive in the country.
- We went for a drive in the afternoon.