a drippy love scene
- a drippy love scene. 一个过于伤感的爱情场面
- The love scenes in the play were a bit overdone. 剧中的情爱场面演得有点过火了。
- In the middle of that beautiful love scene? 在一场美丽的爱情故事中间?
- What did you think of the love scene? 你觉得那场爱情戏怎么样?
- RHETT: In the middle of that beautiful love scene? 白瑞德：噢，中途打断那美丽的爱情剧吗？
- Father was admiring the lovely scene opposite the hotel. 父亲在赞赏旅馆对面的美丽景色。
- He hoked up a film with parts of an old story and some love scenes. 他以一部古老故事的片断加上一些爱情镜头胡拼乱凑成一部影片。
- So far, which has been the toughest love scene for Laurel? 到目前为止，哪一场床戏是最难拍的？
- What did you think of the love scene between her and the leading man? 关于她同男主角之间爱情的那一个场面你觉得怎么样?
- What did you think of the love scene between him and the leading lady? 你看他和那个女主角的爱情场面怎么样?
- What do you think of the love scene between him and the leading lady? 你看他和那个女主角的爱情场面怎么样?
- A crowd gathered at the scene of the fire. 许多人聚集在火灾现场。
- The shooting took a break for David Kross to turn 18 so the love scene could be shot. 乐死了...原来那个小男孩拍的时候还不满18岁;结果拍摄必须停一下;等他满18才能拍某些镜头....
- Holloman: It was a little comical the first time I had to do a love scene pregnant. 刚开始要怀著孕演床戏是有点滑稽。
- The scene is laid in a village far from the city. 故事发生在远离城市的一个小村庄里。
- In poetry the rose is often a metaphor for love. 玫瑰在诗中通常作为爱的象征。
- Rhett: In the middle of that beautiful love scene? That wouldn't be very tactful, would it? But do not worry, your secret is safe with me. 瑞德：刚才的一幕爱情戏太美了。可惜没技巧，对吗?放心，我会保守秘密的。
- The scene shifted to a sepulchre. 镜头转换到一座坟墓。
- Your love scenes are beginning to shape well already. 你们的爱情场面一开头就蛮象样了。
- Some of the corny love scenes are real tear-jerkers. 有些陈腔滥调的爱情镜头还真容易让人流眼泪。