a drink of such liquor
- A drink of such liquor. 一杯威士忌酒
- A drink of liquor contained in such a cup. 一壶酒装在上述杯中的饮料或酒
- Please give me a drink of water. 请给我点水喝。
- Would you like a drink of water? 你想喝些水吗?
- Would you like a drink of some kind? 您想喝点什么吗?
- I'm THIRSTY.Can I have a drink of water? 我渴。我能喝杯水吗?
- I'm thirsty. Can you bring me a drink of water? 我渴了。能给我杯水么?
- We can have a drink of orange juice, too. 我们还可以喝桔子汁。
- Jim would like to have a drink of orange. 吉姆想喝点桔子汁。
- The contents of such a drinking glass. 平底玻璃杯所盛物
- Just trying to get a drink of water, Alex. 阿历克斯我只是来喝杯水。
- Instead of a meal he asked for a drink of water. 他没有要饭,只乞求给他一口水喝。
- With some small lockers to put in some bottles of such liquor as he thought fit to drink in; particularly his bread, rice and coffee. 桌子里做了一些抽屉,里面放上几其他爱喝的酒,以及他的面包、大米和咖啡之类的食物和饮料。
- Crying out for a drink of water? 我可以喝水吗?
- He made a drink of orange juice, sugar and water. 他用桔汁,糖和水调了一种饮料。
- He took a drink of water and went on. 他喝了一口水,又继续说下去。
- We stopped along the way to get a drink of water. 我们在路上停下来喝些水。
- A drink of half the usual quantity. 通常数量一半的饮料
- Can I have a drink of fruits, please? 能给我来杯果汁吗?
- To give a drink of liquor or a dose of a narcotic to. 给一杯酒或一剂麻药