a dozen books的用法和样例：
- Aunt Emily put up a dozen cans of tomato last fall.
- She buy a dozen of egg in the market.
- Half a dozen air mail labels and a book of stamps.
- Carried a dozen workers on the payroll.
- The unemployed engineer wrote a dozen applications for jobs but got nothing.
a dozen books的相关资料：
a/v a a program of vocational education. a timesaving technique for measuring A circus show entertains children. A Survey Of Environmental Protection A factory contains much machinery. A cylindrical container or object. a crumbling business/relationship a specialized sphere of knowledge. A mechanical device providing aid.