a downy chick的用法和样例：
- There is a downy dog in his room.
- He glowered at her like a downy young owl.
- He glowered at her like a downy young owl .
- He is really a downy bird.
- A downy or silky fibrous substance, such as corn silk or silk cotton.
a downy chick的相关资料：
A/B a a miniaturized listening device A single closing quotation mark A person having tuberculosis. A specialist in counterpoint. a white tablecloth with stripes A record of buddhistic kingdoms A performer who understudies. a hands-off foreign policy. a pillar representing the devil A REMARK ON STOCHASTIC INTEGRAL