a downward trend in prices的用法和样例：
- There are no relations between MPP of infant and PHF-AH genotype,but there is a downward trend in activity of PHF-AH in acute stage.
- We have found that some countries, particularly China, have overreported their catches, obscuring a downward trend in fish caught worldwide.
- This why we think that a strategic position in equities is warranted, even though markets may trade sideways, or enter a downward trend in the very near term.
- Floating downward;a downward trend.
- The stock market is going on a downward trend.