a down-to-earth style of work的用法和样例：
- He is a down to earth sort of fellow.
- That bad failure brought them down to earth with a bump.
- Ice queen Mavis Hee is very much a down to earth Singapore girl.
- We must try to develop a democratic style of work.
- The two lovers are living in a kind of dreamworld; but they'll come down to earth.
- With professionalism and down to earth style, he is committed to the training that delivering results which is like a refreshing breeze in the TTT area which is still so immature and blundering.