a down-to-earth doer的用法和样例：
- He is a down to earth sort of fellow.
- That bad failure brought them down to earth with a bump.
- Ice queen Mavis Hee is very much a down to earth Singapore girl.
- When his money ran out, he came down to earth (with a bump).
- I was quite surprised that superstar Tom Cruise was such a down to earth person when I met him.
- The writer presents Maori's uplifting take under pressing topics such as death in a down to earth manner, while managing to steer clear a tear jerking sentimentality.