a dog has keen scent
- A dog has keen scent. 狗具有灵敏的嗅觉。
- Instead, a dog has to pant to keep cool. 一只狗必须通过气喘来保持凉块。
- A dog has a delicate sense of smell. 狗具有灵敏的嗅觉。
- Chinese Outcry: Doesn't a Dog Have Rights? 一个中国人大声疾呼：难道狗就没有生存权吗?
- If a dog has been properly trained you can take him anywhere. 如果一条狗训练有素，那么带到哪里都不要紧。
- Dogs have a keen scent. 狗有敏锐的觉
- A dog has no use of fancy cars or big homes or designer clothes. 狗用不着高档的汽车或是很大的家和漂亮的衣服。
- Dogs have a keen sense of smell. 狗的嗅觉很灵敏。
- He hasn't a dog's chance of passing the exam. 他这次考试毫无及格的可能。
- If a dog has babies, you can put an ad in the paper and give them away. 如果狗怀孕有小狗时,你可以登广告把小狗送人。
- Can we predicate of a dog that it has a soul? 关於狗，我们能断定它有灵魂吗？
- My cat have its ear rip open by a dog. 我的猫的耳朵被狗咬破了。
- His dog has a canker in its ear. 他的狗的耳朵上有一处溃疡。
- For example, if a dog has mostly red checkers in its collection, it will appear Red. 例如：如果在它的因子群里绝大多数是红色的棋子，它就会显示出红色。
- A dog has a good nose. 狗的嗅觉好。
- A dog has no use for fancy cars,or big homes or designer clothes,a waterlogged stick willdo just fine. 狗用不着高档的汽车或是很大的家和漂亮的衣服;有根阿涝棒(狗咬胶)就很好了.
- I think that dog has taken a shine to me: it follows me everywhere. 我想这狗已经喜欢上我了，我走到哪儿它跟到哪儿。
- He has a keen scent for errors. 他对错误有敏锐的察觉能力。
- People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract. 人们肯能会要求与自己的宠物结婚;因为狗也有合法的身份可以在结婚契约上签字.
- Dogs have a keen(= strong)sense of smell. 狗的嗅觉很灵敏。