a divine being的用法和样例：
- A revelatory manifestation of a divine being.
- One of the forms in which someone or something, such as a person, a divine being, or an idea, is revealed.
- Knowing yourself as a divine being or as an extension of God's essence is the key to true happiness!
- The Kinnara is a divine being and musician of the Spheres.It has the appearance of a winged horse-man robed in splendor that strikes mortals with awe.
- The biblical account issimilar to Egyptian and Mesopotamian accounts, in which the first man was made ufrom clay, infused with lif i by a divine being, Women andplaced in a paradise of delight.
- He was selected to be a divine for the church.