a divide highway的用法和样例：
- In Britain they call a divided highway a dual carriageway.
英国人把“divided highway”（分道公路）叫做“dual carriageway”。
- Are vehicles traveling in the opposite direction of school buses that have stopped to unload children on a divided highway with a dividing barrier required to stop?
- A dual carriageway, or divided highway, is a road with a dividing strip between opposing traffic flows. The dividing strip is called the central reservation.
- A painted line running along the center of a road or highway that divides it into two sections for traffic moving in opposite directions, or, in the case of a divided highway, for lines of traffic moving in the same direction at different speeds.
- A major divided highway designed for high-speed travel.