a disused railway的用法和样例：
- The police discovered the hostage bound hand and foot in a disused warehouse.
- The house seemed as dreary as a disused street.
- The new retail outlet, located in a former disused railway arch, will also be used as a social meeting place and gallery.
- My poor English, but I tried to respond.This film is the record of the Taiwan Sugar Corporation (TSC) disused railway line album.
- The reason that the book is called Trainspotting,is because Leith near Edinburgh where the film was based, has an old disused railway station, where local junkies would go to buy drugs.