a distraction or diversion
- A distraction or diversion. 娱乐或消遣
- Set up a distraction or use the Chrono Chasm ability to paralyze units and set your spies up for bribing. 确保能根据进入敌人基地旳途径选择正确旳伪装,同时利用地形作为伪装。
- Bribing enemy units will turn them against their makers for $1000. Set up a distraction or use the Chrono Chasm ability to paralyze units and set your spies up for bribing. 贿赂对手的单位只要1000块就能让他们背叛自己的主人。制造一个陷阱或使用时间裂缝以让你的间谍上前贿赂。
- Could you set up a distraction for me? 你可以帮我制造些令人分心的事吗?
- You can do something else as a distraction. 你就分散一下注意力嘛。
- Get so many "51" Why would a distraction! 弄了那么多的“51”干吗，会分心的！
- One that appeals to a wide or diverse audience. 大众歌手，大众歌曲吸引大批或形形色色的听众的人或事物
- One who performs magic for entertainment or diversion. 魔术师:为了娱乐或者消遣而变魔术的人。
- He found the noise of the photographers a distraction. 他觉得摄影师们的嘈杂声分散了他的注意力.
- The act of distracting or the condition of being distracted. 思想不集中，分心注意力分散的行为或状态
- Noisy students have a distractive effect on those who want to study. 喧哗的学生封要读书的学生发生扰乱的作用。
- Whether due to distraction or suspicion, my urban hellos were answered far less often than my rural ones. 不知是因为心情不好，还是因为疑心太重，我在城里打招呼得到的回应，远远少于农村。
- The shift (or diversion) of workers from low productivity sectors such as agriculture to high-productivity manufacturing increases per capita output. 把工人从低生产率的领域，例如农业，向高生产率的机器制造业转移，从而增加了人均生产量。
- Any effort to introduce unclear guidelines would thus at best be a distraction for WIPO or at worse counterproductive. 因此,采用模糊的指导方针起码会使WIPO偏离方向,甚至可能会产生反效果。
- Noise is a distraction when you are trying to study. 当你读书时，喧闹声是会令人分心的。
- When sati-sampajanna arises, the feeling will be o-ne of no distraction or worry, no restlessness, and no boredom with the practice. 正念、正知起观照时的感受，这一种修行的时候心不散乱、不忧虑，也不会不安或乏味的感受。
- He found the noise of the photographers a distraction . 他觉得摄影师们的嘈杂声分散了他的注意力.
- "Each transaction carries risk of counterfeiting, dilution or diversion, which lead to fatal ramifications such as improper doses, contamination and incorrect ingredients. 每次交易都具有伪造、分化或转移，这会导致致命的分歧，例如不适当的剂量、污染和不正确的成分。
- Whose thoughts have not sometimes drifted off towards their own concerns-to the need for sleep, food, or distraction or to some family, career, or future plans? 我们的想法有时难道不是与他们（患者）的切身利益--有关睡眠、饮食、消遣或者有关家属、职业、未来--渐行渐远的吗？
- We took her to a KTV because she needed a distraction from her busy job. 我们带她到KTV去，因为她在繁忙工作之余也需要娱乐。