a distant view的用法和样例：
- A distant view or prospect, especially one seen through an opening, as between rows of buildings or trees.
- I have my horizon bounded by woods all to myself, and a distant view of the railroad where it touches the pond.
- Ascending a height to enjoy a distant view, I felt all sorts of emotions surging within me.
- The hill commands a fine distant view.
- Facing the cataract on a ledge on the cliff opposite is a traditional-style pavilion from which one can have a distant view of the waterfall. Veiled behind a light haze, it now comes into view and now recedes into nothingness, like a phantasmal presence.