a dismal face的用法和样例：
- Located in a dismal or remote area.
- She works in a dismal little room in the attic.
- A dismal book; a dismal performance on the cello.
- Dismal weather; took a dismal view of the economy.
- The poet said to me in a dismal strain.
- She work in a dismal little room in the attic.
a dismal face的相关资料：
a must a a bomb attack/blast/explosion a heroin/drug/nicotine addict a week-long programme of lectures A record in hieroglyphic symbols. a feeling of considerable warmth. a conversation full of vacuities. a lead/guest/backing vocalist a widespread and profound influence A fly hums/ buzzes/ drones. A maze of bureaucratic divisions.