a dismal Book的用法和样例：
- A dismal book; a dismal performance on the cello.
- A dismal book;a dismal performance on the cello.
- a dismal book; a dismal performance on the cello
- Located in a dismal or remote area.
- She works in a dismal little room in the attic.
- Dismal weather; took a dismal view of the economy.
a dismal Book的相关资料：
a gogo a A national holiday was proclaimed. a system of variational inequalities a part-time Party branch secretary a necessary and sufficient condition a fast and rhythmic click-clack. A bionic crab-like robot prototype A.Plastics and rubber never rot. A New Watermelon Hybrid 'Jingfeicui' a concrete floor/wall/building