a disjointed narrative的用法和样例：
- Limited tests were performed to validate Exchange 2007 on a computer that has a disjoint DNS namespace.
- That is, the training set was collected at an earlier time, in a different location and used a disjoint set of subjects.
- As Beulah gave me a disjointed, rambling explanation at a rate of approximately 900 words per minute, I noted her many small scabs and that her pupils were dilated.
- The lines form a prelude to his long narrative poem.
- The timing of the components may be off;upon tasting, a disjointed wine might first reveal big fruit, followed by a blast of screeching acidity and finishing off with a dose of tannins.