a disciplined approach to work的用法和样例：
- It provides a disciplined approach to assigning tasks and responsibilities within a development organization.
- He is systematic in his approach to work.
- The methodical and disciplined approach to software testing that you'll learn in this book requires the same hard work and dedication that programming does.
- "In an ongoing jousting match with the markets, Shipman uses a disciplined approach to keep from being upseated. He has garnered some peerless returns."
- Heavy taxes indispose a citizen to work hard.