a dirty trick的用法和样例：
- Bill swore he'd get even with his brother, who'd played a dirty trick on him.
- They played me a dirty trick to suit their purpose.
- He's playing a dirty trick on us.
- My memory had played a dirty trick on me.
- That was a dirty trick to play on us.
- That was a dirty trick she played on you when she left town owing you so much money.
a dirty trick的相关资料：
A-CS a A fierce or ferocious appearance aquo-pantamine cobaltichloride a double - barreled shotgun. a defence/prosecution witness A destroyer fished him aboard. A country-and-western singer a participant in the Bacchanalia A stalklike growth or process. A five-on-five football game A Sino-French joint venture.