A dipole acoustic receiving transducer的用法和样例：
- The imaging logging series such as dipole acoustic log and micro-resistivity scanning imaging log, etc. provides abundant basic data for the research of stress.
- In thoery, it is feasible to obtain the shear wave of the formation by dipole acoustic imaging well logging through the casing.
- The distance between the acoustic-emission source and the receiving transducer, and the background noise level are primary factors in selecting a particular frequency band.
- It is what is called a dipole field with a north and South Pole.
- ABSTRACT> It is indicated experimentally that the receiving transducer in pulsed Doppler system should possess a broad band to get complete information about blood flow.