a diplomatic resolution的用法和样例：
- But with the latest message, it seems Hanoi prefers to attempt a diplomatic resolution for the time being.
- The Bush administration Tuesday reaffirmed its commitment to a diplomatic resolution of the Iran nuclear issue though also saying it forecloses no options in dealing with the matter.
- His job as a diplomat was a blind for his spying.
- Settling the dispute needed a diplomatic master-stroke.
- He is a diplomat of great eclat.
- His job as a diplomat is a blind for his spy.