a dip in prices
- On a hot day a dip in the sea is sheer paradise. 热天洗个海水澡是十分令人惬意的事。
- We are going for a dip in the sea. 我们去洗个海水浴。
- On a hot day a dip in the pool is sheer paradise. 大热天在游泳池里泡一泡真是太美了。
- A dip in prices. 价格急降
- They go for a dip in the sea every day. 他们每天去海水浴。
- Would you like to take a dip in the pool? 你想在游泳池里小游一会儿吗?
- There are hot spring pools to take a dip in. 有温泉泡
- I want to take a dip in the hot spring water here. 王渊源:泡温泉啊。
- Would you like to take a dip in the river? 你愿意去河里洗澡吗?
- He has already been taking a dip in the hot spring. 人家都已经泡上温泉了。
- A dip in it is very helpful for your body. 泡一泡,对身体非常有好处哦。
- A dip in the hot spring water here? 你在这里泡温泉啊?
- Let me take a dip in this sea of books. 让我在这书海中畅游一番吧。
- My time with them is like a dip in a cool stream. 我与他们在一起的时光就像在凉爽的小溪中浸泡了一下。
- Then you can enjoy a dip in our heated swimming pool. 那你可以在我们的温水游泳池里泡一泡。
- They have decided to take a dip in the lake before lunch. 他们决定午饭前在湖里游一会儿泳。
- You can take a dip in the pool, work out at the gym. 你可以在游泳池里泡,在体育馆里锻炼。
- Let's go for a dip in the sea after school, shall we? 我们放学以后去海边游泳好吗?
- The rise in prices was a signal for rebellion. 物价上涨引起了叛乱。
- He ran until a dip in the road had blocked the crossing from view. 他跑啊跑啊，直到这条路的一个倾斜的坡度，遮挡了这个十字路口，使他看不到了，他这才慢了下来。