a dime store的用法和样例：
- Excuse me, but is there a dime store in this area?
- A dime store sells notions.
- Charles bought a pen at the dime store.
- Charles bought a pencil at the dime store.
- A dime is equivalent to ten pennies.
- A sports car that stops on a dime.
a dime store的相关资料：
a cage a a teacher of great scholarship a man of dynamic personalities A wonderful thought emerged. a short/long pass to Anelka a travelling agent or salesman a television wave form monitor a contract signed under duress a marginal subaquatic flora. A natural fabric that breathes a multinational corporation.