a dilettante artist的用法和样例：
- He is a master of that area even if he is a dilettante.
- I'm too serious to be a dilettante and too much a dabbler to be a professional.
- He must be neither a dilettante nor a virtuoso: but he must be artistic.
- Its sister, by contrast, is loose-limbed, sprawling and a bit of a dilettante, worrying about greenery, equality and empowerment, as well as poverty.
- Its sister, by contrast, is loose-limbed, sprawlinga bit of a dilettante, worrying about greenery, equalityempowerment, as well as poverty.