a difficult and time-consuming process的用法和样例：
- The rank of High Council Elder is without doubt the pinnacle achievement of any Brungar's lifetime, for the task of even being considered for this post is a laborious and time consuming process.
- In countries where import clearance may be difficult and time consuming, it may be risky for the seller to undertake an obligation to deliver the goods beyond the customs clearance point.
- This is a difficult and complicated case.
- It was a difficult and roundabout trip.
- Sorrow and anger are metabolically expensive and time consuming.