a devastating blow的用法和样例：
- The loss of his younger brother was a devastating blow to Robert.
- He was dealt a devasting blow to his mid-section.
- It will be a devastating blow to the local community if the factory closes.
- If this policy is really out of the three, Guangdong's processing trade industry is a devastating blow, not sensational.
- A master of the latest model of fighter S10, the independent elements of the military raid, carried out a devastating blow.
- That is why many people view the financial crisis that began in 2007 as a devastating blow to the credibility not only of banks but also of the entire academic discipline of financial economics.