a desperate situation的用法和样例：
- The report limned a desperate situation.
- On all fronts the Allies were in a desperate situation due to lack of materiel.
- With no rain for three years, the country is in a desperate situation.
- The door of the ramshackle farmhouse opened, and Mrs.Hobbs introduced herself to a family in a desperate situation.
- Once we understand all these contradictions,we shall see in what a desperate situation,in what a chaotic state,China finds herself.
- "We're working on certain things," he told Sky Sports News. "Of course, the media try and make it into a desperate situation.