a desperate bid for freedom的用法和样例：
- As soon as the door is left ajar the puppy makes a bid for freedom.
- The prisoner made a bid for freedom,but was caught.
- It was launched as a desperate bid for popularity by a reviled dictatorship.It ended 73 days later in humiliation, as Argentina's ill-equipped conscripts surrendered to the British task-force.
- With the countdown under way, Langdon jets to Rome to join forces with Vittoria Vetra, a beautiful and mysterious Italian scientist, to assist the Vatican in a desperate bid for survival.
- He made a bid for freedom by climbing over the wall.