A densely populated locality的用法和样例：
- Brooklyn is both an important industrial center and a densely populated residential area.
- Landholding is so fragmented because West Bengal is a crowded corner of a densely populated country.
- She said in a densely populated area, it is more difficult to ensure the safety of civilians, who often are caught in the crossfire.
- Another aspect, Kow Cheong Wei stated, Puchong is a densely populated and booming area, the authority should not implement a landfill here.
- It's in a densely populated area that contains old lead batteries, flaking lead-based paint, and lead-contaminated soil, a by-product of leaded gas.