a densely populated country的用法和样例：
- Landholding is so fragmented because West Bengal is a crowded corner of a densely populated country.
- It is a densely populated country with an average of 237 people per square kilometer, and it is very unevenly distributed. 90% of the population is urban, and only 10% is rural.
- Brooklyn is both an important industrial center and a densely populated residential area.
- Two or three years ago demography was often cited: small, densely populated countries were easier to wire up than big, sparsely inhabited ones.
- She said in a densely populated area, it is more difficult to ensure the safety of civilians, who often are caught in the crossfire.