a densely populated area的用法和样例：
- She said in a densely populated area, it is more difficult to ensure the safety of civilians, who often are caught in the crossfire.
- It's in a densely populated area that contains old lead batteries, flaking lead-based paint, and lead-contaminated soil, a by-product of leaded gas.
- Brooklyn is both an important industrial center and a densely populated residential area.
- Noise pollution is at its worst in densely populated areas.
- A city in northwestern England (30 miles east of Liverpool),heart of the most densely populated area of England.